Visit Taronga Zoo, located on the shoreline of Sydney Harbour. The Zoo is home to thousands of fascinating animals including Australian natives such as the koala, kangaroo and platypus. You can ride the Sky Safari cable car giving you a chance to look down into the animal enclosures and enjoy sweeping views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
Challenge yourself on the Wild Ropes Course – an adventure high ropes course giving you a unique view of the zoo and Sydney.
Level: Medium to high
Equipment needed: None
Skills required: High Ropes requires agility, strength and endurance
Extra Cost: $0
Special Requirements that must be adheard to by all participants:
• Adults and Junior participants: You must be a minimum of 140cm tall.
• The maximum weight is 120kg
• All shoes must be fully enclosed with rigid soles, no slip-on shoes or barefoot shoes (eg,Vibram Five Fingers) allowed
• No exposed skin from the ankle down
• Your waist should be covered and any piercings should be taped over or taken out
• Long hair must be tied back
• Glasses, including prescription glasses, may only be worn with a strap. Straps are available for purchase from the Wild Ropes arrivals desk
• Nothing can be taken onto the course, including phones, cameras, keys and coins. Free lockers are available for your convenience and on-course photography will be available for you to purchase.
• A waiver form must be signed prior to participating on the ropes course by each individual participant. Participants will be emailed the waiver.
• Compulsory safety equipment must be worn at all times